This position has now been filled
Looking for a customer service / account manager able to answer calls, manage customer requirements and perform business admin.
CareCalls helps vulnerable people remain independent using technology. We have a unique opportunity to help those most at risk as well as the families, professionals and organisations supporting them.
Learn more about CareCalls here: https://www.carecalls.co.uk/
- Conducting customer service phone calls / emails / webchat
- Collecting information from customers
- Managing customer data
- Communicating with partner business administration to help manage accounts
- Supporting social media WordPress blog content curation
- Friendly and people person
- Able to work from home.
- Attention to detail
- Process orientated: This role will be very process lead
- Ability to answer phone throughout day
- Strong internet connection
- Customer service experience
- Looking for long term work (not just a COVID-19 temporary role)
- Ability to start ASAP
- Experience within tech companies
- Experience with WordPress / Linkedin / Social media platforms
- Experience with customer service ticket management systems (We use Freshdesk)
- Database management – Experience managing data with good attention to detail
Wage & hours
Starting at £15 per hour for 3 day per week contract (£1260 per month budget). Hours will be increased with demand.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org