|Warning: This article regards the automated regular reminder/check-in service only.|
For articles regarding the automated ‘One-off reminder’ service please go here.
For articles regarding the ‘Calls from a professional’ service please go here.
How much does it cost?
After the 30 day free trial the reminder/check-in service costs £12 per month.
This includes as many reminders/check-ins as are needed 24/7. This is the only cost for the service and there are no additional add-ons or hidden costs.
What payment methods can I use?
- Credit / Debit card. Required details are:
- Name on card
- Long card number
- Expiry date
- 3 digit CVC
- Home address
- Direct debit (BACS). Required details are:
- Account number
- Sort code
- Home address
How do I set up a payment method?
You can set up a payment method either a) when the service is first set up or b) during the 30-day trial period. You can set up a payment method for an existing service by doing one of the following:
- Logging in to our online dashboard by clicking ‘Update a CareCall’ at the top of this page (card or direct debit).
- Calling us on the phone number shown at the bottom of this article (card or direct debit)
- Printing, filling out and posting the form which we send you during the 30-day trial period (direct debit only)
What if the person setting up the service is not the one paying for it?
We appreciate that the person setting up the reminder/check-in service may not be the person responsible for paying for it. In order to address this, we have enabled the person setting up the service to indicate who is responsible and either:
- Provide their email so we can contact them during the 30-day free trial
- Print and hand over a payment set up a fact sheet
- Pass on our contact details so the appropriate person can contact us during the 30-day trial
When do you get charged for CareCalls?
The first payment method will not be charged until the end of the one-month free trial, even if the payment method is provided before. If the service is cancelled during the 30 day trial period no charge will be taken. CareCalls then charges on the same day each month and this covers the month-long period following the payment. If a call is cancelled no further payments will be taken.
What happens if a payment method is not set up during the trial?
If no payment method is added during the trial then the service will be stopped at the end of the 30th day, the service can be restarted (without needing to be set up again) by adding a payment method.
What happens if I cancel the service?
If a service is cancelled no further payments will be taken following the point of cancellation.