How long do I need to set up a service?
You will need between 5 and 10 minutes to set up a call.
What details do I need to set up a service?
Section 1: Service creator details
These are the details of the person setting up the service.
- Relation to call receiver
- Full name
- Phone number(s)
Section 2: Service receiver details
These are the details of the person who will receiver the service.
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email (If available)
Section 3: Service details
These are the details of the calls themselves.
- Times calls are needed
- Days calls are needed
- Message/s to be heard
- Default medication reminder
- Default safety check reminder
- Personalised message/s (These will be created after sections 1 – 6 are completed)
- Start date (can be immediate)
- End date (if any)
Section 4: Support network
If there is anyone else supporting the call receiver, e.g GPs, family members, neighbours e.t.c you can add their details here. We ask for:
- Relation to the call receiver
- Phone number(s) (if available)
- Email (if available)
Section 5: Roles
This section allows you to indicate who (from the previous section) will be involved in the service going forward and how.
- Paying / funding (if applicable) – Who will be paying for the service. This encompasses both private and publicly funded users.
- Recording personalised messages (if applicable) – This will only appear if you have elected for personalised messages to be recorded, we can also record personalised messages for you.
- Alerts (if applicable) – These are the alerts that go out if, after 2 attempts, the call receiver does not answer.
Payment details (If applicable)
Read this article to establish if you will need to provide payment details and, if so, what details are needed.